This is the first of what will hopefully be few posts on this blog. I will start it off by telling you some interesting facts.
- Squirrels can swim underwater
- The Mexican pear is exactly like a normal pear except it has a little sombrero
- Webcomics were invented in 1990 by Sir James Webcomic
- It is illegal to wear sandals with socks in most American States
- Japanese people don't sweat
- On average, an adult male thinks about sex a gazillion times a second
- Legally, Spain is part of Holland
- This statement is a lie
- The above statement is the truth
- Nobody actually likes Brussels Sprouts
- The automobile was invented before the light bulb, sliced bread, and wheels
- Dogs are just short, unhygienic men and women. The exception to this is chihuahuas, who are tiny polar…
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.